We spent the weekend in Palm Desert at Intrawest resort. A wonderful gift from Mom and Dad Oh. Thanks! Our friends Jonathan Visscher and Debra Matson stayed with us on Friday night and then Andrew and Liz Ordelheide on Saturday night. Our triathlon started at 7:00 a.m. Sunday. Both of us did the sprint distance which consisted of a 500 yard swim, then a 14 mile bike ride, and finally a 3 mile swim. Erika finished in 1 hour, 25 minutes, 16 seconds, and Scott in 1 hour, 13 minutes, and 9 seconds. There were 443, 235 males and 207 female, competing in the sprint. Both of us placed 3rd in our divisions. Both of us got to stand on the podium also! It was a lot of fun! It was fun to race with our friends Andrew Ordelheide, Roger Anderson, and Jared Wright (I didn't know he was racing until he passed me on the bike ride).

1 comment:
I'm so jealous! I really want John & I to do this together someday...now we can drag Eddie along (at least for the running part). Great job!
Post a Comment