We headed straight to Chattanooga from Norfolk. We ate some delicious pizza at the Mellow Mushroom and then we for a walk around the city. Good old memory lane for Scott. So we woke nice and early Sabbath morning and went mountain biking at Harrison Bay, then went to church in Collegedale, and then went rock climbing at Leda. It was a beautiful fun packed day.


Of course we had to replace those calories burned mountain biking

Regretfully Viren and Julie Perumal were out of town for the weekend, but they loaned us a place to stay - thank you!
Scott's alma mater - Southern Adventist University
On top of Lookout Mountain at Sunset Park

I never visited Point Park when I was at Southern. Erika and I both enjoyed the view.

Chattanooga from Point Park
1 comment:
Whats up guys. Looks like you having fun. Are you going to be ready to head out to Guam in a few months? Have a good one!!!
Chad & Shoshanna
Post a Comment