Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tennessee Part 2

After Florida we flew back up to Tennessee and spent the weekend with Tom and Lisa Nazarenus in Portland, TN. Portland, TN is the third Portland we have stayed at this trip - Oregon and Maine where the others. We enjoyed playing multiply games of Settler's of Catan with them as well as a few other games. We went to a little country breakfast place - it was a real "local's only" type. Great southern cookin'! We went to Madison SDA church on Sabbath. and then we headed down to Foster Falls on Sunday.

It was about 32 degrees when we arrived. It might have gotten up to 42 at the "warmest" part of the day. We still got some climbing in and had a lot of fun.





3 comments:

riversiren said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog!!! I hope to see ya'll before you leave for the Guamage. Give us a call.

Fly on the Wall said...

That is awesome that you guys got to hang with Tom and Lisa. Tell them hi for us. We are looking forward to you guys getting out here to Guam. Enjoy the travels.

Eric and Dixie

Anonymous said...

scott, is your granmother mad at you for stealing her rug and wearing it climbing? Oh, I see you have to moderate comments so this will never see the light of day. It's an old lame joke anyway. If I had to describe it in a jacket, I'd use yours. You know, Patagonia had some new ones for sale 75% off. Talking about sales, GTDS has 40-45% sale right now. Cheap dive set-ups. To get you deeper quicker. Not that that always works out for me. You want to buy my gear? Only used 25 times....