Sunday, March 29, 2009

Diving Gun Beach, March 29

This weekend Scott took his turn at being sick. While he rested at home today, I went out to Gun beach with Debra, Jonathan, Max, and Eva (who is visiting from LLU). We did 2 dives and here are some pictures I took from this morning:

4 comments:

Fly on the Wall said...

Nice pictures Erica. Very impressive considering you just got the camera. Hope Scott is feeling better. Diving rocks.

Reinhold's said...

your camera is amazing...looks so beautiful and glad you're enjoying Guam. Get well Scott!

Debra and Jonathan said...

Your camera is amazing! How does it take such good pictures!? Impressive.

Debra and Jonathan said...

No seriously, they are looking great! And I know, I know, it isn't the camera... how do people know it is the camera? You never had a picture of the camera on the blog, did you?